Now Hiring: Shipping Coordinator
If you love music but only want to work part time this position may suit you
Position: Shipping Coordinator
This is a part-time position requiring 6-10 hours per week with an hourly wage of $15. We would like Shipping Coordinator to work in our office, coming in at least twice per week for a 3-5 hour shift (depending on work flow) Monday through Thursday between 9 am – 5pm. We are flexible as to which hours you would like to work, but ask that you maintain a regular schedule once hours are set. Our offices are located in downtown Hillsborough, NC.
- Maintain postal meter and research other postal system meters as needed.
- Assist other staff members with outgoing bulk mailings. This could include printing letters or other materials
- Fold, Stuff, Seal and Meter or Stamp bulk mailing (typically 50-500 pieces) once or twice per month
- Assist Advancement Coordinator with donor database (Neon One CRM) maintenance.
- Pull down orders from our Neon One CRM system
- Create shipping labels
- Export order shipping information from Neon and enter into Pitney Bowes shipping system to generate tracking and postage
- Pick, Pack and Post all orders for CDs, books, Tee Shirts, hats, etc.
- Prepare and post a variety of different packages through different carries, both by ground and air
- Drop off and pick up packages as needed within Hillsborough
- Assist program staff with shipment and delivery of museum exhibitions as needed.
Wages and Benefits
- This position pays $15 per hour
- Due to the limited hours, our carrier does not permit us to offer health insurance benefits to this position
- We can offer flexibility in scheduling to make this position fit with your life
- Additional hours may be required during busy times, particularly in November and December.
Must be comfortable working on computer for data entry and search functions. Must be comfortable printing and coordinating mailings. Must be detail oriented. Must be capable of carrying boxes weighing 20 lbs up and down a flight of stairs.
Passion for American roots music.
To apply please send your resume to Denise Duffy by emailing: email@example.com. Please put your name and “Shipping Coordinator” in the subject line of the email, since we have a few different openings currently. Please be patient if it takes a few days for us to respond to your application